Welcome To SevenDeadlySins Guild Website
Forums Rules By Tankalot,And Abyssaldeath

* Respect all other members and staff. All users are to be treated the same, regardless of any group or demographic they may belong to.
* Rudeness, insults, personal attacks and any other derogatory content (collectively known as 'Flaming') is not permitted. Any of this content will require staff interference.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless or pointless posts and threads unless in spamming designated sections.
* Multiple or repeat posting is not allowed.
* trolling/flame-baiting is not permitted anywhere on the forums, including in blogs, visitor messages, or PMs.
* Advertising is not permitted outside of the signature. Only 1 link may be placed within the signature, and staff reserve the right to remove any links they believe reference anything inappropriate.
* Each member is only allowed one forum account.
* Offensive posts, or those that violate the rules will be removed without warning.
* While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the forums remain within how the guild staff desire the board to operate.
* Access to these boards is a privilege not a right. We will ban anybody who violates these rules, or anybody that we see fit to ban.
* Bans are not to be discussed in public. There's not a great deal a normal member can do about a ban, so it should be taken up with a person of relevant authority.
* Confidential information on users is not to be posted. Please note that if it can be found on the Internet, its not confidential.
* Any members posting simply to sell or advertise materials is not allowed. Advertising your website must be kept to one thread in the "Chat/Spam" forum, your signature or your profile. Don't harass members via private message or pager to join your website.
l

Please note that these rules are not conclusive, and there may be individual rules pertaining to some sections. You will be informed of these through the relevant means (such as individual section sticked threads) wherever possible. In addition to these rules, please use common sense when using the boards, as some behavior may result in your access from the boards being suspended.

Signature Rules

* You are not permitted more than 10 lines normal size and 20 lines small size.
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For images in signatures: Images cannot be larger than 300 pixels high, by 600 wide.
* If more than one image is used, the combined image dimensions should not be greater than 300x600.
* No nudity or racial slurs.
* Nothing hard on the eyes or disgusting to the public.

Reporting Violation

* If you wish to report someone breaking the forum rules, you can do so by either reporting a post, or PM'ing a moderator or Forum Administrator.
* Please do not quote any questionable content, as it makes a moderator’s job more difficult. Similarly, responding to such content is strongly discouraged.
* If, for whatever reason, you do not understand and/or we don't state a rule in a situation you are unsure is safe, please contact any Forum Administrator or Guild Master immediately.

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be!
Forums Rules By Tankalot,And Abyssaldeath

* Respect all other members and staff. All users are to be treated the same, regardless of any group or demographic they may belong to.
* Rudeness, insults, personal attacks and any other derogatory content (collectively known as 'Flaming') is not permitted. Any of this content will require staff interference.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless or pointless posts and threads unless in spamming designated sections.
* Multiple or repeat posting is not allowed.
* trolling/flame-baiting is not permitted anywhere on the forums, including in blogs, visitor messages, or PMs.
* Advertising is not permitted outside of the signature. Only 1 link may be placed within the signature, and staff reserve the right to remove any links they believe reference anything inappropriate.
* Each member is only allowed one forum account.
* Offensive posts, or those that violate the rules will be removed without warning.
* While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the forums remain within how the guild staff desire the board to operate.
* Access to these boards is a privilege not a right. We will ban anybody who violates these rules, or anybody that we see fit to ban.
* Bans are not to be discussed in public. There's not a great deal a normal member can do about a ban, so it should be taken up with a person of relevant authority.
* Confidential information on users is not to be posted. Please note that if it can be found on the Internet, its not confidential.
* Any members posting simply to sell or advertise materials is not allowed. Advertising your website must be kept to one thread in the "Chat/Spam" forum, your signature or your profile. Don't harass members via private message or pager to join your website.
l

Please note that these rules are not conclusive, and there may be individual rules pertaining to some sections. You will be informed of these through the relevant means (such as individual section sticked threads) wherever possible. In addition to these rules, please use common sense when using the boards, as some behavior may result in your access from the boards being suspended.

Signature Rules

* You are not permitted more than 10 lines normal size and 20 lines small size.
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For images in signatures: Images cannot be larger than 300 pixels high, by 600 wide.
* If more than one image is used, the combined image dimensions should not be greater than 300x600.
* No nudity or racial slurs.
* Nothing hard on the eyes or disgusting to the public.

Reporting Violation

* If you wish to report someone breaking the forum rules, you can do so by either reporting a post, or PM'ing a moderator or Forum Administrator.
* Please do not quote any questionable content, as it makes a moderator’s job more difficult. Similarly, responding to such content is strongly discouraged.
* If, for whatever reason, you do not understand and/or we don't state a rule in a situation you are unsure is safe, please contact any Forum Administrator or Guild Master immediately.

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recuilt people is Great just make sure they register at class and stuff on website make sure they make a request to join and a intro we are takeing in alts and donors we have are own vent we have friendly staff etc hope you can join Very Happy Long Live SevenDeadlySins
Guild Rules: In Game Rules As a player of Sevendeadlysins, you are responsible for knowing all the rules as they pertain to in game and forums. Rules may change without notice. It is vital that you keep yourself updated on all rules and check them regularly. Disrespect Toward Staff Members Severe disrespect toward a Guild Owner may result in a temporary raid ban, or depending on how serious the disrespect is, the offender may very well be kicked. Remember that the guild leader's are volunteering their time and efforts to help make our guild a better place for you. Respect their authority, as they have been given it for a reason. Should you have any problem with the way a member of staff is treating you, please do not show them disrespect, rather report them as appropriate. Please contact Tankalot (Guild Leader),Kizzybell (Co-Owner),Beleren (Co-Owner), or Abyssaldeath (Co-Owner) with reports (provide screenshots if possible). Remember that you represent the guild in game and any actions you take reflect the type of guild we are, please do not give the guild a bad name. Raiding: All players who are at any rank in the guild are able to participate in guild hosted raids, However! Looting, Intentional Wiping, or Severe disrespect will be handled with a temporary raid ban. This means the player will be unable to raid with the guild in any GUILD HOSTED raids, depending on the severity of the offence, is how long the ban will last. ANY Flagrant violation of in game conduct rules will have you kicked from the guild immediately and permanently. Forums: General Rules * Respect all other members and staff. All users are to be treated the same, regardless of any group or demographic they may belong to. * Rudeness, insults, personal attacks and any other derogatory content (collectively known as 'Flaming') is not permitted. Any of this content will require staff interference. * Please refrain from posting meaningless or pointless posts and threads unless in spamming designated sections. * Multiple or repeat posting is not allowed. * trolling/flame-baiting is not permitted anywhere on the forums, including in blogs, visitor messages, or PMs. * Advertising is not permitted outside of the signature. Only 1 link may be placed within the signature, and staff reserve the right to remove any links they believe reference anything inappropriate. * Each member is only allowed one forum account. * Offensive posts, or those that violate the rules will be removed without warning. * While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the forums remain within how the guild staff desire the board to operate. * Access to these boards is a privilege not a right. We will ban anybody who violates these rules, or anybody that we see fit to ban. * Bans are not to be discussed in public. There's not a great deal a normal member can do about a ban, so it should be taken up with a person of relevant authority. * Confidential information on users is not to be posted. Please note that if it can be found on the Internet, its not confidential. * Any members posting simply to sell or advertise materials is not allowed. Advertising your website must be kept to one thread in the "Chat/Spam" forum, your signature or your profile. Don't harass members via private message or pager to join your website. l Please note that these rules are not conclusive, and there may be individual rules pertaining to some sections. You will be informed of these through the relevant means (such as individual section sticked threads) wherever possible. In addition to these rules, please use common sense when using the boards, as some behavior may result in your access from the boards being suspended. Signature Rules * You are not permitted more than 10 lines normal size and 20 lines small size. * Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item * For images in signatures: Images cannot be larger than 300 pixels high, by 600 wide. * If more than one image is used, the combined image dimensions should not be greater than 300x600. * No nudity or racial slurs. * Nothing hard on the eyes or disgusting to the public. Reporting Violation * If you wish to report someone breaking the forum rules, you can do so by either reporting a post, or PM'ing a moderator or Forum Administrator. * Please do not quote any questionable content, as it makes a moderator’s job more difficult. Similarly, responding to such content is strongly discouraged. * If, for whatever reason, you do not understand and/or we don't state a rule in a situation you are unsure is safe, please contact any Forum Administrator or Guild Master immediately.
Remember Vote Everyday At www.neverendless-wow.com And Dont For Get Apply For Mod's-Admins Athttps://sevendeadlysins.darkbb.com/staff-applications-c8/
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:28 pm by Thromgood

» Want to see some Pictures of nude ladys
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:40 pm by hellbringer

» Chosing your class
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm by galope

» USEFULL LINK!
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:22 am by galope

» Great Voteshop Gear (newbs)
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:40 pm by ddude

» top 3 Useful WOW Websites!
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:20 pm by hellbringer

» The Way to play a Hunter pt.1
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 am by Thromgood

» Hmm Warrior Guide.
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:42 pm by hellbringer

Top posters
hellbringer
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_vote_lcapHmm Warrior Guide. I_voting_barHmm Warrior Guide. I_vote_rcap 
galope
Hmm Warrior Guide. I_vote_lcapHmm Warrior Guide. I_voting_barHmm Warrior Guide. I_vote_rcap 
Thromgood
circes
Kizzybell
Beloved
ddude
Ravenblack
Shaine
FornX
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is barron891

Our users have posted a total of 31 messages in 8 subjects

Hmm Warrior Guide.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hellbringer
Forum Administrator
hellbringer

Hmm Warrior Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Hmm Warrior Guide.   Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:42 pm

To be a good tank, you first need to know how to handle your character in a fight. From the beginning of your toon to the end, you should know your best fighting tactics and you should be able to pick out the main mob to go for in a fight. During your training, you should be able to pick up weapons that will cause a lot of damage to a mob you are fighting and you should practice with it a lot to ensure that you know how to handle yourself when it comes to being in an instance. Gather all the training that you can, all the spells and abilities, and any enchantments or special armor that will help you during your fighting.

When you are invited to be in a group, and you have the time to run the instance, you should go. It doesn't matter if you have run that particular instance before or not, the more experience that you have with any instance, the better you can do overall in the game. If you aren't familiar with that particular instance, ask your friends or guild members who have been there for any tips or advice that they can give you. You can also check with some of the World of Warcraft websites that show quest information and give advice on different areas of the game.

Meet with your party and greet them all warmly, after all, they will be covering your behind while you are in the middle of the mobs. Ask politely for any buffs that will help you, or anything else that your group members can do or provide (such as potions or enchantments) that will allow you to be a better tank. Make sure that you make friends with the group healer, as they can be the difference in your run from a graveyard or a resurrection if you die.

Remember that you are the rock of the group. Others in the group will include a mix of healers, warlocks, hunters, rogues, and so on, and most will be casters.

Casters are usually physically weaker than warriors or hunters, and you should try your best to protect them by keeping the mobs on you, while they pick them off from a distance. Some group members, such as warlocks and hunters, will have minions or pets that will help tank. This can be great, especially if you are charging a large group of mobs and you know that you will be overwhelmed alone.

Mark the targets with different symbols for each different minion or pet, so your group members will know which ones to attack. If you aren't the group leader, ask them to do it for you so all of the tanks know where to go.

Once you are in the instance, you should be in the lead. If you don't know where you are going, and someone else does, let them lead, but stay right with them. When you see a mob, pause and make sure that everyone is ready, especially if it is a large group of mobs. Choose the highest level mob and mark it, as that is the one that you need to go for. Let the group know that you are ready, and then head in for your kill.

Use all your skills and abilities as a tank to kill the most powerful mob there. The others in your group will start picking off the others, or helping you with the one you have chosen. Once you slay that mob, move on to any others that are left standing. Make sure that you help to slay any mobs that are left so they don't hurt your other group members too much.

If an item comes up that is green, blue, or purple, and is one that you either need for a quest or that you can use or wear, it is always polite to ask if you can “need” the item instead of just doing it. More than likely, it won't be a problem, but there are always those few that will gripe about people needing. If you don't win it on a roll, it gives you the chance to go back to the instance with another group and regain the xp that you get from each instance until you gain the item you need to finish your quest.

Being a good tank is more than just knowing how to handle yourself in a fight, it takes a constant sense of where you are, what your strengths are, and how you can use them to become a great tank and to ensure that your group will make it through.

Keep your eye on this site as new guides are added each and every week. Be sure to bookmark this page and check out the other class specific guides to help make you a great player in this game.
Back to top Go down
https://sevendeadlysins.darkbb.com
galope
Event Manager
galope

Hmm Warrior Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm Warrior Guide.   Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:31 pm

i will later post the guide i made Razz nice guide dude ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sevendeadlysins.darkbb.com/
hellbringer
Forum Administrator
hellbringer

Hmm Warrior Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm Warrior Guide.   Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:42 pm

ty Help from,Friends
Back to top Go down
https://sevendeadlysins.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Hmm Warrior Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmm Warrior Guide.   Hmm Warrior Guide. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmm Warrior Guide.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To SevenDeadlySins Guild Website :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: