Welcome To SevenDeadlySins Guild Website
Forums Rules By Tankalot,And Abyssaldeath

* Respect all other members and staff. All users are to be treated the same, regardless of any group or demographic they may belong to.
* Rudeness, insults, personal attacks and any other derogatory content (collectively known as 'Flaming') is not permitted. Any of this content will require staff interference.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless or pointless posts and threads unless in spamming designated sections.
* Multiple or repeat posting is not allowed.
* trolling/flame-baiting is not permitted anywhere on the forums, including in blogs, visitor messages, or PMs.
* Advertising is not permitted outside of the signature. Only 1 link may be placed within the signature, and staff reserve the right to remove any links they believe reference anything inappropriate.
* Each member is only allowed one forum account.
* Offensive posts, or those that violate the rules will be removed without warning.
* While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the forums remain within how the guild staff desire the board to operate.
* Access to these boards is a privilege not a right. We will ban anybody who violates these rules, or anybody that we see fit to ban.
* Bans are not to be discussed in public. There's not a great deal a normal member can do about a ban, so it should be taken up with a person of relevant authority.
* Confidential information on users is not to be posted. Please note that if it can be found on the Internet, its not confidential.
* Any members posting simply to sell or advertise materials is not allowed. Advertising your website must be kept to one thread in the "Chat/Spam" forum, your signature or your profile. Don't harass members via private message or pager to join your website.
l

Please note that these rules are not conclusive, and there may be individual rules pertaining to some sections. You will be informed of these through the relevant means (such as individual section sticked threads) wherever possible. In addition to these rules, please use common sense when using the boards, as some behavior may result in your access from the boards being suspended.

Signature Rules

* You are not permitted more than 10 lines normal size and 20 lines small size.
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For images in signatures: Images cannot be larger than 300 pixels high, by 600 wide.
* If more than one image is used, the combined image dimensions should not be greater than 300x600.
* No nudity or racial slurs.
* Nothing hard on the eyes or disgusting to the public.

Reporting Violation

* If you wish to report someone breaking the forum rules, you can do so by either reporting a post, or PM'ing a moderator or Forum Administrator.
* Please do not quote any questionable content, as it makes a moderator’s job more difficult. Similarly, responding to such content is strongly discouraged.
* If, for whatever reason, you do not understand and/or we don't state a rule in a situation you are unsure is safe, please contact any Forum Administrator or Guild Master immediately.

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be!
Forums Rules By Tankalot,And Abyssaldeath

* Respect all other members and staff. All users are to be treated the same, regardless of any group or demographic they may belong to.
* Rudeness, insults, personal attacks and any other derogatory content (collectively known as 'Flaming') is not permitted. Any of this content will require staff interference.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless or pointless posts and threads unless in spamming designated sections.
* Multiple or repeat posting is not allowed.
* trolling/flame-baiting is not permitted anywhere on the forums, including in blogs, visitor messages, or PMs.
* Advertising is not permitted outside of the signature. Only 1 link may be placed within the signature, and staff reserve the right to remove any links they believe reference anything inappropriate.
* Each member is only allowed one forum account.
* Offensive posts, or those that violate the rules will be removed without warning.
* While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the forums remain within how the guild staff desire the board to operate.
* Access to these boards is a privilege not a right. We will ban anybody who violates these rules, or anybody that we see fit to ban.
* Bans are not to be discussed in public. There's not a great deal a normal member can do about a ban, so it should be taken up with a person of relevant authority.
* Confidential information on users is not to be posted. Please note that if it can be found on the Internet, its not confidential.
* Any members posting simply to sell or advertise materials is not allowed. Advertising your website must be kept to one thread in the "Chat/Spam" forum, your signature or your profile. Don't harass members via private message or pager to join your website.
l

Please note that these rules are not conclusive, and there may be individual rules pertaining to some sections. You will be informed of these through the relevant means (such as individual section sticked threads) wherever possible. In addition to these rules, please use common sense when using the boards, as some behavior may result in your access from the boards being suspended.

Signature Rules

* You are not permitted more than 10 lines normal size and 20 lines small size.
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For images in signatures: Images cannot be larger than 300 pixels high, by 600 wide.
* If more than one image is used, the combined image dimensions should not be greater than 300x600.
* No nudity or racial slurs.
* Nothing hard on the eyes or disgusting to the public.

Reporting Violation

* If you wish to report someone breaking the forum rules, you can do so by either reporting a post, or PM'ing a moderator or Forum Administrator.
* Please do not quote any questionable content, as it makes a moderator’s job more difficult. Similarly, responding to such content is strongly discouraged.
* If, for whatever reason, you do not understand and/or we don't state a rule in a situation you are unsure is safe, please contact any Forum Administrator or Guild Master immediately.

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Recuilt people is Great just make sure they register at class and stuff on website make sure they make a request to join and a intro we are takeing in alts and donors we have are own vent we have friendly staff etc hope you can join Very Happy Long Live SevenDeadlySins
Guild Rules: In Game Rules As a player of Sevendeadlysins, you are responsible for knowing all the rules as they pertain to in game and forums. Rules may change without notice. It is vital that you keep yourself updated on all rules and check them regularly. Disrespect Toward Staff Members Severe disrespect toward a Guild Owner may result in a temporary raid ban, or depending on how serious the disrespect is, the offender may very well be kicked. Remember that the guild leader's are volunteering their time and efforts to help make our guild a better place for you. Respect their authority, as they have been given it for a reason. Should you have any problem with the way a member of staff is treating you, please do not show them disrespect, rather report them as appropriate. Please contact Tankalot (Guild Leader),Kizzybell (Co-Owner),Beleren (Co-Owner), or Abyssaldeath (Co-Owner) with reports (provide screenshots if possible). Remember that you represent the guild in game and any actions you take reflect the type of guild we are, please do not give the guild a bad name. Raiding: All players who are at any rank in the guild are able to participate in guild hosted raids, However! Looting, Intentional Wiping, or Severe disrespect will be handled with a temporary raid ban. This means the player will be unable to raid with the guild in any GUILD HOSTED raids, depending on the severity of the offence, is how long the ban will last. ANY Flagrant violation of in game conduct rules will have you kicked from the guild immediately and permanently. Forums: General Rules * Respect all other members and staff. All users are to be treated the same, regardless of any group or demographic they may belong to. * Rudeness, insults, personal attacks and any other derogatory content (collectively known as 'Flaming') is not permitted. Any of this content will require staff interference. * Please refrain from posting meaningless or pointless posts and threads unless in spamming designated sections. * Multiple or repeat posting is not allowed. * trolling/flame-baiting is not permitted anywhere on the forums, including in blogs, visitor messages, or PMs. * Advertising is not permitted outside of the signature. Only 1 link may be placed within the signature, and staff reserve the right to remove any links they believe reference anything inappropriate. * Each member is only allowed one forum account. * Offensive posts, or those that violate the rules will be removed without warning. * While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the forums remain within how the guild staff desire the board to operate. * Access to these boards is a privilege not a right. We will ban anybody who violates these rules, or anybody that we see fit to ban. * Bans are not to be discussed in public. There's not a great deal a normal member can do about a ban, so it should be taken up with a person of relevant authority. * Confidential information on users is not to be posted. Please note that if it can be found on the Internet, its not confidential. * Any members posting simply to sell or advertise materials is not allowed. Advertising your website must be kept to one thread in the "Chat/Spam" forum, your signature or your profile. Don't harass members via private message or pager to join your website. l Please note that these rules are not conclusive, and there may be individual rules pertaining to some sections. You will be informed of these through the relevant means (such as individual section sticked threads) wherever possible. In addition to these rules, please use common sense when using the boards, as some behavior may result in your access from the boards being suspended. Signature Rules * You are not permitted more than 10 lines normal size and 20 lines small size. * Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item * For images in signatures: Images cannot be larger than 300 pixels high, by 600 wide. * If more than one image is used, the combined image dimensions should not be greater than 300x600. * No nudity or racial slurs. * Nothing hard on the eyes or disgusting to the public. Reporting Violation * If you wish to report someone breaking the forum rules, you can do so by either reporting a post, or PM'ing a moderator or Forum Administrator. * Please do not quote any questionable content, as it makes a moderator’s job more difficult. Similarly, responding to such content is strongly discouraged. * If, for whatever reason, you do not understand and/or we don't state a rule in a situation you are unsure is safe, please contact any Forum Administrator or Guild Master immediately.
Remember Vote Everyday At www.neverendless-wow.com And Dont For Get Apply For Mod's-Admins Athttps://sevendeadlysins.darkbb.com/staff-applications-c8/
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:28 pm by Thromgood

» Want to see some Pictures of nude ladys
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:40 pm by hellbringer

» Chosing your class
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:04 pm by galope

» USEFULL LINK!
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:22 am by galope

» Great Voteshop Gear (newbs)
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:40 pm by ddude

» top 3 Useful WOW Websites!
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:20 pm by hellbringer

» The Way to play a Hunter pt.1
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 am by Thromgood

» Hmm Warrior Guide.
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:42 pm by hellbringer

Top posters
hellbringer
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_vote_lcapGuys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_voting_barGuys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_vote_rcap 
galope
Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_vote_lcapGuys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_voting_barGuys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_vote_rcap 
Thromgood
circes
Kizzybell
Beloved
ddude
Ravenblack
Shaine
FornX
Statistics
We have 234 registered users
The newest registered user is barron891

Our users have posted a total of 31 messages in 8 subjects

Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!

Go down 
+2
circes
hellbringer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hellbringer
Forum Administrator
hellbringer

Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! Empty
PostSubject: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:11 am

How to Tell if a Woman Likes You
Discover how to tell if a woman likes you and avoid a nasty rejection! Read her signals of interest to get what you want, every time...
Knowing how to tell if a woman likes you allows you to avoid rejection and get what you really want from women: Sex, love and a relationship. There are many signs to look for when trying to tell if a woman likes you or not. To begin with, let's look at the top 3 signs:

1.The first sign: Initial attraction between a man and a woman takes place when their eyes first meet. If she doesn't like you, she will usually avoid eye contact or won’t hold it when it happens.

If she holds eye contact with you for a few seconds and smiles in a shy, loving way, or keeps trying to catch your eye contact, then she is definitely interested in you in a sexual way.
2.What she says without words: If you don’t know how to tell if a woman likes you, take a look at her body language. Body language lets you know if you are getting a 'red light' or 'green light' from a woman.

If she is crossing her legs, sitting with her breasts pointed towards you, touching and rubbing against you now and then, playing with her hair, showing more skin than usual, trying to draw attention to her lips, keeping her eyes focused on you and ignoring what else is happening around her, these are definite signs that she likes you.
3.Her style of conversation: If want to know how to tell if a woman likes you or not, pay attention to her style of conversation. If she seems absorbed in your conversation, asks you plenty of questions, laughs and jokes with you, then she is definitely interested in knowing you better.

If her eyes are wandering around the room, focusing on others and putting you in the position where you have to try hard to get a response from her, then she probably isn’t interested.

My friend Deepak helped me with this haha!! ok about time its been 45mins thx god i am done lol
MORE GUIDES COMEING SOON!
Back to top Go down
https://sevendeadlysins.darkbb.com
circes
Event Administrator
circes

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:17 am

hahahaha! ill make a man one!
Back to top Go down
hellbringer
Forum Administrator
hellbringer

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:37 pm

hahha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://sevendeadlysins.darkbb.com
Thromgood
Raid Adminstrator
Thromgood

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:43 pm

i dont believe in guides i only believe in what happens for a reason.. if its not meant to be its not meant to be.. be happy be free be crazily silly.. but dont be sumone who follows a guide to find that sumone.. if they want to be with you.. you will know it =)
Back to top Go down
Kizzybell
Moderation Administrator
Kizzybell

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:54 am

XD doofffffus
Back to top Go down
davidbai

PostSubject: nice.   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:01 pm

someone should post a guide about how not to be shy Razz
Back to top Go down
Thromgood
Raid Adminstrator
Thromgood

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:57 pm

well its not hard to not be shy just think inside urself that if it doesnt happen then its not meant to be.. wing it.. relax ur muscles and make her/him smile.. all that should matter..
Back to top Go down
galope
Event Manager
galope

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:58 pm

hahaha xD! leo u are so freaking funny !!!
Back to top Go down
https://sevendeadlysins.darkbb.com/
Thromgood
Raid Adminstrator
Thromgood

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:58 pm

yeah he is lol.. i think he needs lessons in guy/girl 101
Back to top Go down
galope
Event Manager
galope

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:00 pm

hahaha xD!! rly
Back to top Go down
circes
Event Administrator
circes

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:32 pm

haha im a girl and i think hes a sweetypie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
galope
Event Manager
galope

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:44 pm

you are right girl ^^ he does (lol this sounds gay xD!!)
Back to top Go down
Thromgood
Raid Adminstrator
Thromgood

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:28 pm

haha well its fine.. im just givin him a hard time =P like i always do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!   Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys Hints About The Ladys Woot!
Page 1 of 1