|Welcome To SevenDeadlySins Guild Website|
|Forums Rules By Tankalot,And Abyssaldeath|
* Respect all other members and staff. All users are to be treated the same, regardless of any group or demographic they may belong to.
* Rudeness, insults, personal attacks and any other derogatory content (collectively known as 'Flaming') is not permitted. Any of this content will require staff interference.
* Please refrain from posting meaningless or pointless posts and threads unless in spamming designated sections.
* Multiple or repeat posting is not allowed.
* trolling/flame-baiting is not permitted anywhere on the forums, including in blogs, visitor messages, or PMs.
* Advertising is not permitted outside of the signature. Only 1 link may be placed within the signature, and staff reserve the right to remove any links they believe reference anything inappropriate.
* Each member is only allowed one forum account.
* Offensive posts, or those that violate the rules will be removed without warning.
* While these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure the forums remain within how the guild staff desire the board to operate.
* Access to these boards is a privilege not a right. We will ban anybody who violates these rules, or anybody that we see fit to ban.
* Bans are not to be discussed in public. There's not a great deal a normal member can do about a ban, so it should be taken up with a person of relevant authority.
* Confidential information on users is not to be posted. Please note that if it can be found on the Internet, its not confidential.
* Any members posting simply to sell or advertise materials is not allowed. Advertising your website must be kept to one thread in the "Chat/Spam" forum, your signature or your profile. Don't harass members via private message or pager to join your website.
Please note that these rules are not conclusive, and there may be individual rules pertaining to some sections. You will be informed of these through the relevant means (such as individual section sticked threads) wherever possible. In addition to these rules, please use common sense when using the boards, as some behavior may result in your access from the boards being suspended.
* You are not permitted more than 10 lines normal size and 20 lines small size.
* Do not use images with large text to bypass the previous item
* For images in signatures: Images cannot be larger than 300 pixels high, by 600 wide.
* If more than one image is used, the combined image dimensions should not be greater than 300x600.
* No nudity or racial slurs.
* Nothing hard on the eyes or disgusting to the public.
* If you wish to report someone breaking the forum rules, you can do so by either reporting a post, or PM'ing a moderator or Forum Administrator.
* Please do not quote any questionable content, as it makes a moderator’s job more difficult. Similarly, responding to such content is strongly discouraged.
* If, for whatever reason, you do not understand and/or we don't state a rule in a situation you are unsure is safe, please contact any Forum Administrator or Guild Master immediately.
A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be!